What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at 6 locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your Student ID. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to The Diamondback Cafe, our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any campus dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with Wi-Fi, perfect for dining with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at Diamondback Café
Managing Your Plan
You can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On your student account on Gateway
- Visit the University Business Office in St. Louis Hall, Room 204, and open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Phone: 210-436-3731.
Dining Dollars running low? You can add more at the University Business Office during business hours.
St. Louis Hall, Room 024
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.